Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Narrow Gauge Sheds

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the Narrow Gauge Sheds! Watch the little narrow gauge engines bustle about getting ready for work by checking out the latest video! 


When I started making plans for filming Narrow Gauge episodes I knew right from the beginning that I wanted to use the same style of shed that is seen in Season 4 of the TV series. It was my favorite. I especially loved seeing all the bigger engines bustle pass the little engines who were having some conversation. In later seasons of the TV series the sheds were changed into a different form. They were situated more in the mountains, but I didn't really like that version.

It was interesting to see these sheds return right behind Crovan's Gate Station in the 18th season of the TV series.  


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the custom buildings I've made? Do you want to see more of them? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!



No comments: