Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Crovan's Gate Station

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the large Crovan's Gate Station! Watch the little narrow gauge engines bustle about the big station by checking out the latest video! 


Does my set look like the one in the TV series?

The first full episode of Thomas & Friends I ever saw when I was 2 years old was Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady. So this large station to me was the original "big station" instead of Knapford Station. I still love the look of Knapford Station, but hardly anyone ever has tried to remake this station, so I hope you guys like it!


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the custom buildings I've made? Do you want to see more of them? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


No comments: