Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sights of Sodor - River Bridge


This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the River Bridge! Watch the little narrow gauge engines journey up and down the line as they pass by this bridge by checking out the latest video!


Does my set look like the one in the TV series?

I said before that the first episode I ever saw was "Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady" and I loved this scene as Peter Sam went over the bridge with the blue coaches. For this little sneak peak I wanted to be creative and show off one of the new ideas that I came up with after season 1 was completed. This idea was using a gray backdrop to represent an overcast or cloudy sky. This allowed me to have stormy scenes without it being nighttime like in "The Plumber's Express." I'm really happy with the way it turned out and it sparked a couple of other ideas that I've implemented into Season 2. I won't spoil anything. I'll just let you guys spot them later.


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the gray sky? Wanna see more episodes with a storm going on? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.



Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


No comments: