Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sights of Sodor - The Slate Incline


This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the classic slate incline! Watch a remake of Peter Sam's accident with the trucks by checking out the sneak peak by clicking the link below!



Does my set look like the one in the TV series?

When I first decided I was going to make season 2 more about the narrow gauge engines, I wanted to make sure that some of my favorite locations from my childhood were in it. So I took extra effort in making the slate incline as close as I could to the original season 4 set. I hope you enjoy it, especially the cool rock outcroppings. 


Watch video: Click Here!


Do you miss the old incline or do you prefer Owen up at the Blue Mountain Quarry? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eu sinto falta da inclinação antiga