Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Season 2 Release Date Announcement!

It's been almost 2 years since the end of Season 1 and in my opinion it's been far too long to keep you guys waiting. I feel really bad about how long it took to produce Season 2, but I had several unexpected things come up, but I was able to take the time and finish up Season 2 so that it is ready to be released now.

I'm sure a lot of you thought that Season 2 was going to actually start today, but that's not the case. Some of the episodes still have to have the eyes animated so it won't be until November 4th that you will get to watch the first episode of Season 2.


But! I don't want to leave you all disappointed. When I was filming all the Narrow Gauge episodes I was in love with all the new sets I had built and replicated to look like the TV show. So every Wednesday leading up to the release of Season 2 I will have a new video uploaded showing off one of these fantastic sets!


The names and titles of all the episodes for Season 2 are going to be kept a secret until the week before each episode is released. I will have a special sneak peak uploaded the week before to tease the next episode and get you guys excited!




Watch video: Click Here!

Come back on Wednesday for another new video!

No comments: