Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Rheneas Station

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see Rheneas Station! Watch as a workman tries to get home, but accidentally misses his train by checking out the latest video!


What do you think? Did I do a good job remaking this set from the TV series?

I'm really proud of the turnout of this set. I didn't think I would be able to replicate it that well, but I did a side by side comparison and wow! Not just the station, but the shed, the road, the hill, the watermill, and everything else turned out fantastic!

For today's video, you get to see a workman who accidentally misses his train home and has to try and figure out how he will get home. This one was fun to make. After I had filmed all the scenes for Season 2 on this set I got to play around with my camera and make this little short. Hope you guys enjoy!


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the custom buildings I've made? Also, what do you think of the little story of the workmen? Do you think I should do more little stories revolving around human characters? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A estação rheneas que você feis ficou muito legal