Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Dried Up River Bed

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see Dried Up River Bed! Watch a time lapse of the little narrow gauge engines doing their day's work by checking out the latest video!


In the TV series this set didn't get much air time, but I specifically remembered the scene where Rheneas is pulling one coach and a brake van over the bridge in the song "Gone Fishing" and I've really like the look of the set and how it was in contrast to the river bridge. So I decided to make the set because I thought it would make a fun addition to my series.


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the time lapse of the whole day? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


1 comment:

SuperJames526 said...

I think the time-lapse is a very good idea. It helps show the progressiveness of the day so that the viewer doesn't think that the engines are randomly passing through the scene.
The only thing that "misguided" me in this time were the missing posts alongside the bridge. Sure, I understand that it would have been harder to make, but the bridge still looks identical without them. (Once you which bridge it is, of course).