Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Narrow Gauge Countryside

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the countryside that the little narrow gauge engines travel through! Watch as Skarloey tries to figure out what to do when a cow strays onto the line by checking out the latest video!


As I was writing season 2, I ran into a problem with my stories. There were only so many different locations that the narrow gauge engines could chat because there were only so many locations where there were tracks that ran side by side. To make things easier for me while writing I added a new location of my own that had 2 tracks running through it so I could have 2 engines go side by side and talk to each other so that they didn't always need to be at a station or yard in order to chat.

Today's short is based off of the TV series' episode "A Cow on the Line" watch and see what the narrow gauge engines do to solve the same problem that Gordon and Henry had. 



Do you like the narrow gauge countryside? Should I use it in more episodes? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!

No comments: