Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sights of Sodor - The Skarloey Railway Viaduct

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the Skarloey Railway Viaduct! Watch from the sidelines as the engines go about their work on the viaduct by checking out the latest video!


 How well did I do at recreating this set from the TV series?

I've never had such a large and difficult set to work with until I had to film on this. The Skarloey Railway Viaduct has always been an iconic part of the Skarloey Railway, even reappearing recently in the TV series' 18th season. This bridge is huge! And very difficult to film with. If you can't tell, the bridge itself was taller than the sky background that I had so I had to make a special blue background poster that was big enough for the sky background to sit on. 


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the Skarloey Railway Viaduct? Wanna see more episodes with the viaduct in it? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sim eu quero ver jason