Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sights of Sodor - The Lakeside Station

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the Lakeside Station! Watch the little narrow gauge engines doing their day's work around the lake and village by checking out the latest video!


What do you think? Did I do a good job recreating this set from the TV series?

This set has always been one that has fascinated me and I'm really glad I got the chance to remake it. In the Railway Series, the lake that the narrow gauge engines run around is just a simple lake, but in the TV series there was this awesome village that was situated around it. I loved watching the different scenes that take place here. I'm still very impressed with the modelers from the original TV show and what they made to bring Thomas & Friends to life.



Watch video: Click Here!

When I was replicating the village I tried to get as close as I could with each of the buildings. I think I did a pretty good job, but you guys will have to let me know what you think. Sadly it was too hard to try and remake the blue bridge that normally appears on the left side of the village, so instead I added a little customized area of my own that has a shed for the narrow gauge engines to stay at. 

What do you think of the Lakeside Station? Would you like to see more of the Lakeside Station in future episodes? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!