Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sights of Sodor - S Track

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the S Track! Watch the little narrow gauge engines journey up and down the line throughout the whole day by checking out the latest video! 


Does my set look like the one in the TV series?

So truthfully, I don't actually know the real name of this location. It is seen in several Season 4 episodes of the TV series, but it doesn't have a specific name. If you watch the comparison of Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady you will probably be able to see which location I'm trying to replicate. The name I gave this set, S Track, is because of the way the track bends in the TV series location. It isn't entirely and S, but I didn't know what else to call it.


Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the time lapse of the whole day? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.


Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A trilha s eu achei legal