Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Glennock Station

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see Glennock Station in the evening! Watch the little narrow gauge engines hurry home at the end of the day by checking out the latest video!


Did I do a good job recreating the set from the TV series?

When I wrote the scripts for Season 2 this station was known as Glennock, but I guess since then there has been an official map of Sodor and now it has been confirmed that this is technically Skarloey Station, but I kept the original name that I used all throughout Season 2. This is a really nice looking station. I made it out of foam like most of the other buildings.

I mentioned back in the River Bridge post that I had a couple of new ideas I implemented into Season 2. Well on top of cloudy skies, I've also added evening skies and lighting scenes. I'm really happy with the way they turned out, they add a little extra to the story. 





Watch video: Click Here!

What do you think of the custom buildings I've made? Also, what do you think of the evening scenes? Would a whole episode taking place during the evening be cool? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see another amazing location on Sodor!


No comments: