Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Full Episode Sir Handel's Trick

Sir Handel is up to no good with his usual pranks. The other engines are worried that he'll be worse than ever as it gets closer to Halloween, they are right! Sir Handel begins telling everyone scary stories to scare them. Peter Sam doesn't believe him, but who will end up believing in the end?

One of the new ideas I had when filming these narrow gauge episodes was to have more sky backgrounds than just the blue for daytime and black for nighttime. I decided to get a little more creative and use gray for cloudy skies and orange for evenings. I really like the way they turned out and I'm glad that they add to feel of autumn for episodes like this.


Watch video: Click Here!

If you enjoyed Sir Handel being up to no good, be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!


No comments: