Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Full Episode Safety Burst

Donald and Douglas have been telling the narrow gauge engines about their race they had. The little engines decide that they want to race too. Since they only have a single track they decide to race by time. Which engine will get the fastest time?

Even as a kid, I always wondered about a story with the narrow gauge engines racing. When I was thinking of the plot for it, I was glad that I was able to reference the season 1 episode Twin Races to help introduce the idea of racing to the little engines.

Also, the title is a play on the phrase 'Safety First!' I wouldn't be surprised if not very many people got the joke.


Watch video: Click Here!

If you enjoyed the little engines racing, be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!


No comments: