Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Full Episode The Old Warrior

This week on the Island of Sodor, Bertram the Old Warrior, who was found by Toby in the Season 5 episode "Toby's Discovery" has returned from being restored and is going to run the newly restored quarry with the other little engines. Duncan is feeling a little jealous and decides to pull a prank on Bertram. Will Duncan be able to humble the old warrior?

I can still remember the day when I was at my local Walmart and I saw a picture of TrackMaster Bertram on the back of a box. I was so ecstatic! I had been collecting Tomy/TrackMaster trains since I was 2 and I never would've thought that they would make Bertram and Duke. When I saw him I knew that I had to put him in my series.

But putting Bertram in my series was somewhat of a problem. I had decided that my show would take place after season 4 of the TV series, but Bertram doesn't appear until season 5. So I decided to mix things up a bit. I would include season 5 as if it happened between the first and second seasons of my show. This was great because it would allow me to also add Arry and Bert; and a few other characters.

Past season 5 is when everything started changing to eventually become the New Series, which was far too different from the original Thomas & Friends that I grew up with. So I can surely promise all of you that no characters past Season 5 will appear in my series. Sorry no Emily. I've gotten many complaints about not including her.


Watch video: Click Here!

If you like Bertram and want to see more episodes of him be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!


No comments: