Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Full Episode Dusty Rusty

This week on the Island of Sodor, Rusty begins have engine troubles. After he is inspected, Sir Topham Hatt decides that Rusty needs to go to be mended, but the works doesn't have the parts yet for Rusty. So Rusty must sit and wait in the shed, while he gets dustier and dustier. What will happen to Dusty Rusty?

I actually had the title for this episode planned out long before I even had the idea for the story. I thought it was clever so I knew I had to use. After much thought about it, this was the story I came up with. 


Watch video: Click Here!

If you like multi-part episodes and want to see more episodes continued, like this one, be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!


No comments: