Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Full Episode Duke & Smudger's Past Pranks

This week on the Island of Sodor, Skarloey and Peter Sam decide that it would be fun to pull a little prank on Duke. However, their little prank turns into quite the accident. The little engines are worried that Duke will be cross, instead Duke says that this reminds him of a story with Smudger. What could Smudger have done?

I haven't done a lot of custom engines like several youtubers, but looking at Rheneas' model. I figured I could easily paint it green and make Smudger, so I did! I like how it turned out and I'm glad that I have another narrow gauge engine to use in my stories.


Watch video: Click Here!

If you like Smudger and want to see more episodes of him be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eu achei o smudger interessante

Unknown said...

Eu quero ver mais episódios do smudger