Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Full Episode Old & Wise

This week on the Island of Sodor, some of the other little engines have been teasing Skarloey about his old age. However, after a series of accidents and bad luck, it's up to Skarloey, the Old & Wise Engine, to come to the rescue three engines at once! Will Skarloey be able to handle it?

When I was younger I knew Skarloey from watching the season 4 episodes about him and the other narrow gauge engines. I knew he was old, but didn't realize that he was over a hundred years old, until I read the Railway Series. The best stories of Thomas & Friends are found in the railway series and that is why I wanted my series to stay as close to the original 4 seasons of Thomas & Friends because I knew that they were the best stories, with the best morals. 


Watch video: Click Here!

If you want to see more episodes about Skarloey and the other narrow gauge engines be sure to comment down below or in the youtube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.
Hope you enjoy this new adventure! Come back next Wednesday for more adventures from the Island of Sodor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See if you can do an episode at Bertrams quarry. Have it feature Peter Sam,Sir Handel, Duke, and Bertram. Plus anyone else you can throw in.