Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sights of Sodor - Picnic Area

This week on the Island of Sodor, we journey up the line to see the Picnic Area in the forests of Sodor! Watch the little narrow gauge engines doing their day's work by checking out the latest video!

This area is one of the famous scenes of the Skarloey railway and I had fun recreating it. I hope you guys enjoyed it and all of the other shorts featured leading up to the release of Season 2.

Watch video: Click Here!

Season 2 is almost here!!! After a long time of waiting, Season 2 is only 2 weeks away from finally airing. So let me explain how things are going to work with Season 2. There will be a video released each week and it will alternate between a short sneak peak of the next episode and the full episode. So be sure to still come back every Wednesday for the latest from Sodor!

Which filming set was your favorite? What are you most excited for about Season 2? Have you been waiting for Season 2 since the ending of Season 1? Let us know by commenting down below or in the YouTube comments section. I always appreciate feedback from my fans.

Come back next Wednesday to see a special sneak peek of the first episode of Season 2!!!

1 comment:

SuperJames526 said...

Personally, I can't choose just one of your sets because they were all very well made. Just like everyone else, I'm excited to see the NG railway appear in your series; and yes, I have been waiting for S2 after S1 ended.
I can't wait to see how things turn out in this new season.
Cheers all the way from Ecuador!